Governance, Innovation and Development Academy aims to build capacity of scholars,policymakers, diplomats, development experts in governance utilising innovation for inclusive development. The impact of fourth industrial revolution and AI on governance and development forms the core of the Academy and we take a multidimensional approach to develop capacity of individuals, organisations and governments in development, technology and innovation.
• Capacity-building support for parliamentarians, officials, bureaucrats and policy makers
• Leverage AI and emerging Tech for Development
• Augment country’s current capacity to implement AI
• Explore new opportunities and global conversations
• Tools for the good governance of AI
• Educate individuals and organisations on the potential, risks and challenges of AI and emerging technology
AI Policy Labs creates and delivers customised capacity building programs based on organisational needs for policymakers, legislators, bureaucrats, diplomats, other official staff to prepare them for the emerging innovations in technology and AI in governance to solve development issues. Courses range from basics to more advanced topics on innovation, governance and development.
• Basics of Emerging Technologies, AI and Fourth Industrial Revolution
• Development Technology and Innovation Policy
• Advanced course on AI and Fourth Industrial revolution – opportunities, risks and challenges
• AI, Emerging Tech and Local Governance
• AI, Emerging Tech and Public Services
• Use cases of AI in key economic sectors
We design and deliver customised courses (based on the needs and objectives) for parliaments, councils, bureaucratic and diplomatic institutions, not for profits, Judiciary, companies and other organisations.